After a good nights sleep or a night of "deep" sleep, I not only feel good, my voice sounds more resonate. Have you ever had that experience? The conclusion? Relaxation is good for producing a more pleasant sound! But does this apply to singing? Absolutly! The vocal cords perform better. So relax your muscles , your tempermant or spirit and it will do wonders for your voice.
Another great way to improve your resonance is humming. Your head is a resonating box very similiar to the main body of a guitar made of the finest resonating woods. Hum the tunes you know whenever you remember to do so. Since I am a singer and teacher I perhaps am more conscience of doing it on a regular basis.
A few months ago, my wife and I took a trip to Ashville North Carolina and while we ate a a local restuarant I had this experience related to the voice. Our waitress who was very nice had in my perception, a very resonate and pleasant speaking voice that seemed trained. Therefore I asked. " Are you a singer, by chance? Her anwser was " Yes, how did you know"? And then I gave the nice young lady my explanation. So I seem to be on the right track.
So as you see I am passionate about music and the voice in particular. I have a music related business, but even if I did not, I believe I would de inclined to share this with everone. Because Music is something to be shared. By the way, don't forget to "pitch Speak" it will speed you way to a more pleasant speaking and singing voice. My website has a section on educational materials that you might be interested in. www.ilovemusica.com
Thanks for reading Albert.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment