skip to main | skip to sidebar

I love musica

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Speak Schmeak is the blog of Lisa Braithwaite, public speaking coach: Voice care #2 - how's your pitch?

Speak Schmeak is the blog of Lisa Braithwaite, public speaking coach: Voice care #2 - how's your pitch?
Posted by I love musica. at 3:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (10)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Joe Pass where have you gone?
      • If your a singer of musican, people must like you!
      • Singers and voice teachers have a least once, como...
      • Put fire in your song or put your song in the fire!
      • Basic elements of good speaking or singing
      • Speak Schmeak is the blog of Lisa Braithwaite, pub...
      • "Pitch speak' the Chromatic Scale! Get results!
      • No title
      • Try "Pitch Speaking" it's great! It works! It"s m...
      • Hello, this is the "professor" from I love musica....

About Me

I love musica.
View my complete profile