Sunday, January 20, 2008

If your a singer of musican, people must like you!


Are you a Musician? Are you someone that likes to entertain at family gatherings, gratherings with friends or pershaps on a camping trip around the campfire.
the folllowing principle will prove true and even more so if you want to make a living in this very difficult occupation. It helps a lot, to say the least, if people like you?
Do you somehow give the impression, that you are the greatest singer, guitarist or whatever you do or play? If you give that impression, your finshed! Superstars that have survived the test of time always say "Thankyou" as if to indicate humility. Willy Nelson come to mind, and of course there are many others. If you said "Your ears are priviledged to hear me!" and if you meant it, it would be like nailing your own coffin musically speaking. The plain simple truth, is that, people have to like you. Its just as important and your musical ability! Even if your great musically, but your audience does not think you are simpatico, will there be a next time? I don't think so and if there is it will probably me the last! So alway keep this in mind, your encores
will depend on it! My name is Albert F. Sotelo and I love to sing. But I am not the best singer in the world. You are! I have an intenet, featuring among other things music education materials www.ilovemusic.com and www.yoamlamusic.com I also have some videos on Youtube




No comments: